No Comments »
-.SEXY ST. TROPEZ EYESHADOW PALETTE.-
Wanted to start the week with something colorful and exciting just like SPRING.
I recently ordered a palette from the Too Faced "Pardon my French" Collection , it was just too cute to let go and I know I had to try it out. For the past week or so I've been playing with the A LA MODE EYES Sexy St. Tropez Eye shadow palette and have been very happy and satisfied with the quality and versatility of these shadows. Definitely a little boost of inspiration to start this Spring & Summer very sexy and bright without leaving elegance behind.
The palette contains 9 beautiful shades in both shimmery and silk finishes, as well as neutrals and bright colors so there's a little something for everyone. A great palette to introduce some color to your makeup looks without it being too much.
Below are some images of different looks I created during the past week; these are only 4 out of so many options this palette gives you.
- Very versatile shades and finishes that can take your look from day to nigh to party.
- Formula is very pigmented and easy to blend.
- Fairly priced for what you get.
- Fun and compact packaging that is very travel-friendly.
- Formula is on powdery side, but foiling -wetting the brush- does helps and increases intensity of the colors, and fall out is very minimum.
I hope you enjoyed this post, if it was helpful or maybe inspired you to get out of the everyday neutral routine, please share this with your friends and follow us if you like.
Until next time!
Big Hug <3